$120 per 50-minute session.
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part.
I am contracted with some Blue Shield of California plans. For all other insurances, I am considered an “out-of-network” provider. If you have an insurance plan that I am not contracted with and your plan has “out-of-network” benefits, I will submit a claim to your insurance plan so that you can receive reimbursement.
In order to verify how your insurance plan compensates you for psychotherapy services, the following questions are important to ask:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have “out-of-network” benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Do I have a co-pay? If so, how much is it?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
I offer a sliding-scale fee based on your level of income on a limited basis for qualified clients.
I accept cash, check and all major credit cards as forms of payment. I also accept payment via PayPal and you can pay directly on my site on this page.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged a $30 missed appointment or late cancellation fee.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!